Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting Things Right, A New Service Pack, and Becoming a Hero

Finally! After scrolling down carefully on the comments section for this layout, I found this blog which posts most, if not all, the bugfixes for our current layout. Thanks to the author various fixes has been done, such as the missing comment form, the footer now has links to recent posts and comments, and also the ad header, which collapses if an ad blocker is present, has also been fixed. So I suppose that ends all the bugfixes, hopefully, so that I can focus more on blogging instead. Again, please report for any bugs you find.

AimanThe9th has just posted about Vista SP2 now available for download in Tech Talk, an update I have been longing ever since the beta version of SP2. While the x86 version is only 348.3 MB, an x64 user like me will have to download a 577.4 MB file instead. Hefty, but I hope it's worth it.

Yesterday, after the last post, I went on to play Battlefield Heroes beta. It was quite fun, although I didn't do much kills during the session. I chose the soldier class, and joined the National Army, which is the Nazi's in disguise. Eventually I got pwned hard, thanks to my low ranks (currently level 3) and frequent grenade spams. I'm not sure if that was a perk or the specialties of the Gunner class, but it's hellishly effective at lowering my HP drastically. So instead of assaulting the enemies, I focused more on capturing points, which allows me to gain some more experience. The fights were quite tight thanks to a player nicknamed hipstler (you can expect he's a National), who balances the National Army which consist mostly of noobs like me. I'm a hero now. A noob one. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, you're not a hero, you're AN hero XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow my name is mentioned in teh blog! XD

    ReplyDelete