Monday, May 25, 2009

A Little Tweak, and The Crave for Banana Milkshake

Tweaking this blog doesn't seem as easy as it looks, because there are some problems regarding cookies and JavaScript. I have a WordPress blog of my own, and it doesn't cause me so much trouble except for the slow loading page, which is one of the main reasons it's not so active.

After fiddling around, I shut down ZoneAlarm in an attempt to overcome the problem. And voila~, it worked like a charm. So I got happy-feely adding up stuffs to pimp the blog, such as that shoutbox, live traffic feed, and the blogger list based on whoami's Gforum Blogger List v1.6. I also tried to apply a custom theme, but things got messed up so badly that I have to use one of the default themes instead.

The next thing I want is a banana milkshake, or the equivalent of "pisang blended" (doesn't seem to exist though). It's so easy to make that it makes me wonder why this drink is so rare in Malaysia. All you need is some ripe bananas, some milk, some ice, a kitchen blender, and the ability to operate the blender. Sugar is optional. Blend them all together in your blender, and you're finished. Fresh homemade banana milkshake. Oh yes.

2 comments:

  1. lulz...tell me..mcmane techie blog bleh ada cara-cara nak buat banana milkshake nih....

    believe me..aku sdiri pernah buat air ni....tapi camtu la..kat sini mmg x popular lagi..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike my own blog, I decided to make this blog a little more than just techies. So that includes daily life rants, lulz, etc.

    But still, the main focus is tech, of course.

    ReplyDelete