Thursday, July 23, 2009

Attention All Gforumers, We Are Recruiting!

It comes to my attention that someday, I won't be able to handle all the stuffs in /g/'s Tech section. Well, the time has come anyway, with revo being quite busy with his life, and apparently I'm starting to get busy myself. Being a final year student, assignments are getting heftier, studies are getting harder, and more responsibilities are showing up. Added with the fact that my room no longer has any access to the Internet, I need to find more people to assist me.

So now we're recruiting new Techrangers. Basically, any gforumer can be a Techranger, as long as they will help us in any way possible for them. Just send an application to me and I'll consider your request to be one. You can do it via:
You'll receive a number of priviledges for being a Techranger. It isn't much, but it may help. So yeah, come and apply, now.


Update: Added another option for applications via recruitment thread.

Update 2: Gforum is gone, and the new Gforum Mark 2 still has no plans on having Techrangers.

3 comments:

  1. I think I can offer some help, to certain extent. Now I can get online almost for the whole day since I'm on the always-on 3G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to halfey as for becoming the new techranger!

    ReplyDelete