Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crappy Wireless, and Some New Hardware :3

Pardon me for this blog getting a bit slow for updates, and when they do, it lacks pictures. Not fun, IMO. I put the blame to the college wireless services, which is so unstable that even loading /g/ might take forever. Secondly, I've been busy since I've gained some reputation among the higher-ups around here. That said, I've been receiving requests for graphic designs, Flash animations, video editings and computer repairs in a rather short timeframe. Revo, on the other hand is always 'busy' and needs to be poked a bit to get him posting here.

Anyways, yesterday I went to Low Yat to buy something that was ditched from my original plans; the speaker. Earlier I used Sonic Gear Tatoo 303, a rather cheap 2.1 channel speakers for RM35. It was fine, until I cranked up the volume a little higher. It just doesn't sound quite right. Well now, with some money at hand I can now afford a brand new Altec Lansing BXR1121 for RM119, and been loving it since. I'm not much of an audiophile, but listening to quality sound is surely a pleasure. Originally I've been planning to buy this since last year, but was cut short due to financial reasons. Now that I have it, my ears deserves a better place, finally.

1 comment:

  1. Well I heard from ragey at Daicon you race to Lowyat to buy something.

    My Sonic Gear EVO 3 broke out so long ago and yet I don't buy any replacement speaker, now Im using my crappy monitor speaker.

    And pity for your CM VIVA AquaGate, not so VIVA anymore T_T

    ReplyDelete